Advanced Design For Highest Safety In Marine Industry
+ Latest high performance 3 Level IGBT Inverter and rectifier technology design controlled by DSP micro controller which provides a perfect output sinewave with no distortion.
+ The SHOREMASTER converter has been designed with a small footprint to operate in the most harsh marine environments such as high humidity and ambient temperature. The marine engineered product has been tested to ensure that no fluctuations of the output power when large motor loads start.
Shoremaster Converter for Portside Applications (Shore to Ship )
The environmental footprint of port areas is under close observation. Governments,
port authorities and ship owners are seeking different solutions to reduce emissions from ships while they are engaged in port operations. One solution to this problem has been identified as connecting ships in port to an onshore power supply, where electricity from the shore-based
grid is used to power ships’ infrastructure used for hosting crew and passengers while docked, and for cargo-handling activities.
Many of the port and marina operators are now offering vessels the opportunity to “plug into” the local city power supply grid on the dockside so the vessel can turn off its engines while at port. However many countries have their own local power distribution grid voltages.
Also when a ship is at berth, the engines are turned off but would normally continue to run its diesel engine generators to power all of the on board auxiliaries such as air conditioning, heating, lighting, battery charging, communications, water pump and other utility services.
These power diesel generators produce noise; vibrations; exhaust smoke; air pollution; gases; and CO2 emissions, as well as consume vast amounts of unpleasant smelling diesel fuel.
Ensmart ShoreMaster Series Frequency Converter offers solution to this challenge. shutting down the vessel’s engine driven auxiliary power generators and regulates output voltage and frequency according to the needs of the ship with voltages and frequencies similar to the input.
• Full galvanic isolation from shore
• Quick and easy connection for crew
• Exceeds shore supply quality regulations
• Extra power availability on low voltage shore supplies
• Protection from shore supply faults
• No interference with sensitive equipment
• Ventilation design prevents heat recirculation
• Real-time data logging and event access through display • Reliable with low maintenance
• Lower operating cost with better efficiency
• Quiet, trouble-free operation.
Maximum Plug and Play Power for The Ships at Berth
Ensmart ShoreMaster Series Frequency Converters in sizes from 10-1000kVA three phase 50Hz and 60hz output offers solution:
• Shutting down the vessel’s engine driven auxiliary power generators,
• Regulating output voltage and frequency according to the needs of the ship with voltages and frequencies similar to the input.
• Wide input voltage range (180-520V)
• Frequency Range 40-70Hz
• 380-400-415-440-460-480V 50-60Hz Output Voltage
• Regulated Voltage to ±1%
• Seamless Power Transfer Between Converter
• RFI protection to prevent on board and shore supply
• Parallel load share with generators for extra power
• Reliable connection to new generation pedestals
with built-in RCD protection; no nuisance tripping
caused by earth leakage
• Single/Dual Shore Cord
• With active front-end technology maximum power transfer
from shore supply to yacht
• Back feed and Phase Protection
• Short Circuit, Overload, Low/Over Voltage, Over
• Temperature Protection
• Parallel Ready
• Auto restart
• Static Bypass Option
High Efficiency & Low Total Cost of
• Less energy consumption to supply the loads thanks to high efficiency up to 96%.
• IGBT based power factor correction technology provides input power factor close to 1 (≥ 0,99). The high input power leads to reduced electricity pay-out, minimizes cable, investment cost.
• Low input current total harmonic distortion (THDi) less than 3% helps to avoid the disturbance and expensive harmonic filters.
• Small footprint and easy maintenance
ShoreMaster Converter is available with single power modules form 10kVA to 1000kVA and parallelable up to 8MW. It is fully compatible with all types of marina power source and all shore supply regulations, it converts the shore power and frequency to a highly reliable and safe onboard power supply
• Customized IP21 to IP42 or outdoor IP66 enclosures and containerized systems.
• With or without battery, single or parallel unit configurations.
• Isolation transformers to vary neutral connectivity in the event of separate power sources or for galvanic isolation between input and output.
• Available versions as Shore Power Converter for Ports and Static Converter for Ships
Shoremaster provides protection against marina voltage transients and precise output voltage and frequency regulation. The regulation remains stable even at unbalanced loads. Thanks to high overload capability, generators do not need to operate during peak times. Output power stays stable even when high output loads are supplied.
Shoremaster Converter for Onboard Applications
• Ensmart Frequency Converters can be installed on board and used to power on-board equipment with supply requirements different to that found on the ship’s AC distribution.
On board applications, Ensmart Shore Power Converters provide a galvanic isolation between city grid power pick up point and the on board vessel power distribution network. The ShoreMaster Series converter can regulate and condition the dockside power and eliminate spikes, dips,voltage surges and instability problems often encountered on supply networks connecting simultaneously to a number of vessels.
• Fully galvanic isolated output supply
• Pure sinusiodal clean and stable output supply
• Protects sensitive all on board marine equipments from
voltage distortion, voltage sags or frequency instability
• No fluctuations of the output power when large
motor loads start
• Rugged Overload capability
• Small footprint to operate in the most harsh
• Low maintenance requirement
Our on board ShoreMaster series frequency converters are available in sizes from 10kVA to 1000kVA with three phase 50Hz or 60Hz .The “Shoremaster” series converters are suitable for installation on board vessels of all types. Providing them with an ability to connect to any shore based power supply anywhere in the world.